Powerleveling Anyone?

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Powerleveling Anyone?
Hello everyone, recently installed BC2 and i'm looking for anyone who would like to boost with me on rush in any map?
Or reviving with defib?
I will give out as much EXP as I recieve, even more
If you all want to play some bc2, just reply to this thread and we'll find a way to get connected
Peace
You could always find some empty rush server and attack the MCOM stations. (Some don't allow scoring, some do.)
add me my name is mrtippmann
IGN: iDie CoCoPuff
I am looking for someone to boost with. I need to rank up my Recon to get the M95. If anyone is interested my name is ChronX123.

Don't forget it has to be exactly ChronX123. Some people try to add me and the "X" ends up not being capitalized. So do a cap X!

edit: Or you can add my steam name hollywoodbad. I will be under -|SW|-Chronx
My IGN is xFrostic, contact me anytime.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?