Login bugg pls help

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
Login bugg pls help
If I try to login I see this message: Unable to connect to server check warrock.net for more information

pls help


Sorry for bad english
its either that there down for maintenance or ur internett is screwed.
turn off you firewall,
i got the same.
its your freaking firewallll
bluefight better tell us if it worked.
else we get 100 of noobs who don't read the thread,
all coming with answers
If I run it without a firewall it works for about 30 minutes and then plunges any exe, but maybe it is so because it is running the hack xD

Sry for bad english oO
Can someone help me please???
try it without running a hack >.>
I tried in few minutes: Generetic Host Process ... or something^^
idk,
did you try downloading wr again?
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us