for cl0ud

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
for cl0ud


he requested
Looks pretty sweet, gourav.
I could eat it, so sweet
nice...
woot woot
Very nice. Awesome colors and effects!

Only thing I do not like is the text
Quote Originally Posted by Iwin View Post
Very nice. Awesome colors and effects!

Only thing I do not like is the text
i dont like his name to
i was done with the sig
then i was like owait-
just put it some where idk..
lower the occupy
call it a day
Quote Originally Posted by Gourav2122 View Post
i dont like his name to
i was done with the sig
then i was like owait-
just put it some where idk..
lower the occupy
call it a day
haha yeah,

I hate adding text.
Well that's just really nice. : o
thats awesome :O

i love the colors
wheres that fucker cl0ud
he hasn't replied yet
he asked me for this like 4 months ago
Lol, thanx gourav
I like it very much
Make us a tutorial?
not for sig o god no...
there is no way i am doing a tut on this
its retarded mesh of c4d's and brushes with gradient over it with photo filter and curve
i tried pika punch didn't work right.. (also tried iron tail but the tail just went missing)
tried to add thunder on the cheeks didn't work right so i moved it out one of its hands
there is no flow to the sig
Ah what the heck, I like it.
gourav apparently doesnt love us enough to make a full tut
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us