Coolwhat bugs you?

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
what bugs you?
Me? 1. When I'm on a good roll (ace and mvp) and someone pushes me off the map and I get client...
2. No. Not campers (I already know how to deal with em' now). While using hacks, you get disconnected, or random CF Shutdown, so you have to exit CF, end HGWC.exe process by ctrl+alt+del, get out injector, inject, run patcher_cf....-.- fuck you...

So...What bugs YOU the most in CF?
Stupid wall pushers. Main reason why I get kicked out of a room
Quote Originally Posted by Cataclypse View Post
Stupid wall pushers. Main reason why I get kicked out of a room
ikr i was rage on em
Quote Originally Posted by ahmedhossam435 View Post
crossfire is a bug xD
Well said
When playing Legit and then a mother fucker enters the room with an aimbot and Pwn my team !!
Quote Originally Posted by Janitor View Post
When playing Legit and then a mother fucker enters the room with an aimbot and Pwn my team !!
...Lol xD
Nowadays there are like 0.1% hackers..except me
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us