Selling Origin accounts

Posts 16–30 of 85 · Page 2 of 6
.....................
Great seller. Extremely cheap, I was a bit short on the money, but he let me pay a little less, he went first, let me change ALL the details before sending payment. There's a little language barrier but he handled it great. (Google translate #1)
Quote Originally Posted by OwnageMoreDE View Post
Great seller. Extremely cheap, I was a bit short on the money, but he let me pay a little less, he went first, let me change ALL the details before sending payment. There's a little language barrier but he handled it great. (Google translate #1)
thank you.........
...........................
........................
Added you you to talk.
......................................
Great seller cheap, fast, no scam +vouch
Quote Originally Posted by sattro View Post
Great seller cheap, fast, no scam +vouch
))))))))
............................
...........................................
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Very friendly, fast.

Helpfull even though i couldnt change email he instructed me.

I reccomend to buy from him

Thank you man
Quote Originally Posted by NSixx View Post
Very friendly, fast.
Helpfull even though i couldnt change email he instructed me.
I reccomend to buy from him
Thank you man
thank you....
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Posts 16–30 of 85 · Page 2 of 6

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?