First Sprite

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
First Sprite


This is my first sprite sig and I like it
mmm.

Thats not bad.

8.5(1/2)/10
Thanks

Anything you think I can improve?
Hmm! That's impressive for a first time sprite sig. Must've been one heck of a tutorial you read. :u
Ehh it was Ok..

I added what i knew to it

so it was like 50/50
...
Why is there a box around the text.
beacuse i addedd it?
If there was some color in it. It would look bomb. That is just one color.
Well i made it like that o.o

i guess i can try adding color
Great!
Very good for your first sprite, keep it up mate.
The text looks better without the box around it.
The sprite is really hard to see though.
7/10
Well, I barely see the sprite, Could be my screen though, ah well.

8/10
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?