[REQUEST] Assistance with Texture Editing
Hello you wonderful lot
Firstly I'd like to say thank you for all the information I have been here a while lurking and learning.
So to the point, I decieded that i wanted to make myself a custom texture pack, I read all I could find on the subject, I downloaded the tools in the Sticky and I watched and watched the tutorial video (nic vid btw) @
So there I am I have the correct photoshop plugins, I have the programs to convert the iwi to dds and back and the iwi fix and crc fixer the whole shabang, so I set to work and as in the tutorial I edit the blue camo.
Everything goes perfectly and I get a lovely looking camo edit going on all the file sizes match and i have fixed the crc. I drop it into my folder and launch the game.
So far so good, I join a server and the map loads then shock horror (Error files differ from server) and I'm left confused and annoyed.
So cutting to the chase What am I doing wrong? Im using TeknoGods Modern Warfare 3 Steamless Loader 2.6.3.0 and tungle and my MW3 is running version 1.4.382 TEKNO MW3.
32 Bit OS
If it helps I can upload the original camo and my altered one for somebody to compare.
I'd really apperciate some advice on this thank you all in advance.
Firstly I'd like to say thank you for all the information I have been here a while lurking and learning.
So to the point, I decieded that i wanted to make myself a custom texture pack, I read all I could find on the subject, I downloaded the tools in the Sticky and I watched and watched the tutorial video (nic vid btw) @
So there I am I have the correct photoshop plugins, I have the programs to convert the iwi to dds and back and the iwi fix and crc fixer the whole shabang, so I set to work and as in the tutorial I edit the blue camo.
Everything goes perfectly and I get a lovely looking camo edit going on all the file sizes match and i have fixed the crc. I drop it into my folder and launch the game.
So far so good, I join a server and the map loads then shock horror (Error files differ from server) and I'm left confused and annoyed.
So cutting to the chase What am I doing wrong? Im using TeknoGods Modern Warfare 3 Steamless Loader 2.6.3.0 and tungle and my MW3 is running version 1.4.382 TEKNO MW3.
32 Bit OS
If it helps I can upload the original camo and my altered one for somebody to compare.
I'd really apperciate some advice on this thank you all in advance.