Help me file rez

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Help me file rez
Hello, my name is East, I was 17 and I'm from the country of Vietnam
I'm CrossFire gaming Vietnam and want to edit a file number rez in the game but I do not know, can you help me ?
I mean is not a hack in the game, which is just time to edit images, you know what I mean ?
Specifically, I want to edit as follows :
+ AWM normal to AWM gold
+ Anaconda normal to Anaconda gold
+ AK 47 GP to AK 47 red dragon knife
+ M4A1 normal to M4A1 red dragon
+ character SAS , OMOH , SWAT to ULP-X
Thank you all

Yahoo : Abc_t17@yahoo.com
You r talking about RF130.REZ, right ?

I'm trying ( if you know what I mean and know who I am )
with REZ Injector by -Sp0ng3b0b-
but I got some problems
1st : it's just accept RF017.REZ
2nd : when I rename, "maybe" it could find
3rd : it's just contain 9 files which you can edit
so you can't make smt new
possible to replace but impossible to add more texture

Help me .
not bad. but i think i don't know what about it doing (blah blah ..... i don't know english. i think so. sr if i say wrong )
i think texture of gun in rf017.rez .why it's rf130? copy that to CF folder and it run and i mod it )
Bimaloha is my friend and he also want to edit the rez file
For example, AWM Razer
how to bypass Xtrap . who can help me ????
HGWC check file and say rf107.rez change =((
Đi đâu cũng thấy nhiều số )
mpgh is not a local forum
write a cmt with english, pls
Why you no try the CFQQ
CFQQ Protect Program is TenProtect (X Trap of CFUS)
TenProtect only need enough file rez, it doesn't mention about the size
I think so because i used a lot of gun mod but nothing hapen ...
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?