CLANNAD クラナド

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
CLANNAD クラナド
One of the best storylines I've ever seen. The quality of the drawings aren't the best, but the story is really moving. 1st season is good, the 2nd season almost made me cry.
Hmm i actually dare to say that i haven't seen it, for 1 i haven't had the time to do so, 2nd i think it doesn't pull my attention as much maybe the game that i'd try. But yeah, that would probably be it.
Quote Originally Posted by Kuro Tenshi:5829177
Hmm i actually dare to say that i haven't seen it, for 1 i haven't had the time to do so, 2nd i think it doesn't pull my attention as much maybe the game that i'd try. But yeah, that would probably be it.
I can prosmise you that you won't regret having a look at it.The anime competes with only a decent storyline.
I started watching this yesterday morning, i'm already up to episode 21 of the second season. So i practically haven't stopped watching, (45 episodes straight i think) just 3 more to go.

The first season was good but the second season, oh my god... I can't stop crying. :'(
Quote Originally Posted by Xipher View Post
I started watching this yesterday morning, i'm already up to episode 21 of the second season. So i practically haven't stopped watching, (45 episodes straight i think) just 3 more to go.

The first season was good but the second season, oh my god... I can't stop crying. :'(
That part with Fuko was anticlimactic. Got a little boring for me after awhile.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us