D3D Hooking

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
D3D Hooking
Can someone teach me it? I don't understand how you have to hook D3D. I just want to be able to hook D3D by myself!
No one is gonna really share with you the D3D Hooking for Crossfire.
Quote Originally Posted by dakr54 View Post
Can someone teach me it? I don't understand how you have to hook D3D. I just want to be able to hook D3D by myself!
So Do i

---------- Post added at 10:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:35 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Reflex- View Post
No one is gonna really share with you the D3D Hooking for Crossfire.
We just need to learn , we dont need them to share codes..?
i would recomend you to learn Case Fraps.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?