QuestionHelpRespawn dead Player

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Respawn dead Player
Hey, i am new to this, and i have been searching all over google and this forum to find out how i can respawn a player in mw2 with console or code for my mod.

Can someone please help me
Quote Originally Posted by SOON. View Post
Hey, i am new to this, and i have been searching all over google and this forum to find out how i can respawn a player in mw2 with console or code for my mod.

Can someone please help me
I believe switching them to spectator(no clip) and then back to team should do the trick, there's probably an easier way to get this done.. a lot easier, but this is the only method I know of at the moment.
How am i supposed to switch them to spectator (noclip) and then back ?

bumppppp....
I don't really see what you want...
level.disableSpawning = false;
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us