>>>>>[IMPORTANT] Darkstorm Broken <<<<<

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
>>>>>[IMPORTANT] Darkstorm Broken <<<<<
As of 3/10/12,any kind of Darkstorm is no longer working. I got back home,and I tried using it but nothing worked,only the radars worked. If anyone has the same problem post here,if not then tell me how you made it work. Thanks!
I got Darkstorm 3.40 and it works just fine.
Quote Originally Posted by combat ace111 View Post
I got Darkstorm 3.40 and it works just fine.
Really? Can you post it right here? I will be so dang happy,thanks!
Approved .
nothing working, and suddenly i was banned yesterday :'(
worked for me. lol i was banned on MANY servers while speedhacking.
Quote Originally Posted by alienjoe123 View Post
worked for me. lol i was banned on MANY servers while speedhacking.
Yup, same.
@szlebOO / Thanks bro,umm,what injector do I use for this?
You just use the injector that came with the previous version of darkstorm. So, in this case, whatever injector you had
Quote Originally Posted by isybub View Post
You just use the injector that came with the previous version of darkstorm. So, in this case, whatever injector you had
Thanks for your help but your not really helping me. I need a link to an injector,thanks! NOW!!!



Quote Originally Posted by tinykid112 View Post
Thanks for your help but your not really helping me. I need a link to an injector,thanks! NOW!!!



Wait hangon, weren't you working on a new version of darkstorm? And you say you've tested it? Then if so, why don't you already have an injector?
Quote Originally Posted by isybub View Post
Wait hangon, weren't you working on a new version of darkstorm? And you say you've tested it? Then if so, why don't you already have an injector?
Because Valve updated something,somehow it doesn't work now..
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/426-team-f...t-version.html
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us