PostYour favorite hack?

PollFav. pub hack?
WallHack22% · 79
Chams21% · 73
No Spread14% · 48
No Recoil19% · 68
FullBright5% · 19
CrossHair10% · 34
No Fog10% · 34
355 votes · poll closed
Posts 31–39 of 39 · Page 3 of 3
Wallhack
is the best
all for chammes
I put all of them, even though I use my private hook still.
hmmm, either no Recoil or no spread.... I guess no recoil would probably be it.
I enjoy Wallhacking
Good memories from Combat Arms and Soldier Front :3
the 1 where u cood float that was sweet its long gone but without that uhhh no recoil pwnage

15 more!...
My favorite Hack is any one that works.... :P

No offense to the current hack being patched
I love no spread.
Im trying to the pub hack working but it not going up my mpgh info is right and i followed all the instructions. Whenever I start up the game it closes and says that my mpgh info is wrong but its right i checked with my dad(he writes computer software and even he couldn't figure it out).
Posts 31–39 of 39 · Page 3 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us