Trading CoD4 Key for MW2/MW3/BF3

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Trading CoD4 Key for MW2/MW3/BF3
I have a non steam key for CoD4, also have an IsO ou could use in place of the disk. I wanna trade for one the above mentioned games. Contact me here or at anisaber1234@gmail.com. MM is required. I can guide you through installation of the game.
I have a BF3 I am willing to trade. Level 7 online, practically brand new account. Is the COD4 code unbanned on all servers? Also, what's your skype?

---------- Post added at 01:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:42 AM ----------

Like Asaaaaappp!
Unbanned on ALL servers. Except 1 server on 1.0 where I pissed the admin off by repeatedly swearing. Could you post a screen of your account?

MY SKYPE : anisaber1234
bump 10 char, anybody have MW3 on a steam account, as that is my first on my wish list.
I added you on skype, accept.
Accepted, requestin an MM now.
bump 10 char, still accepting other offers. would actually prefer MW3.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?