My minecraft mod combination

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
My minecraft mod combination
Wanted to share my "look" on minecraft (im bored)

Heres what i use for the moment: Minecraft 1.2.3, WaterShader, Jacks smooth texture pack and SPC
(UPLOADED THE PACK FOR DOWNLOAD, Stormtrooper skin is included in the texture-mod)


STORMTROOPER FTW !!








VIRUSSCAN OF THE ATTACHMENT

ANOTHER VIRUSSCAN
MCItems.rar1.5 MB · 4 downloads Scanning…
Uten navn7.jpg421 KB · 34 downloads Uten navn6.jpg362 KB · 34 downloads Uten navn5.jpg388 KB · 34 downloads Uten navn4.jpg380 KB · 33 downloads Uten navn3.jpg399 KB · 34 downloads Uten navn2.jpg331 KB · 34 downloads Uten navn.jpg390 KB · 34 downloads
wow. nice...very clean look. Did you make it?
Probably include the download link..this looks very tidied up. I like it.
Quote Originally Posted by JimTheGreat View Post
wow. nice...very clean look. Did you make it?
Probably include the download link..this looks very tidied up. I like it.
the download is up, and thanks
/approved.. but @TheHaso, you didn't include the world download, but whatever. ;o
Quote Originally Posted by Polo View Post
/approved.. but @TheHaso, you didn't include the world download, but whatever. ;o
Theres nothing special about the world, just a lot of trees, animals and water :P :P
I'm a simple one, I use TMI and SPC
thats all...and if I'm working with redstone, fvdiscos texture pack
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us