OutdatedPointers[UPDATED: 24 March 2012]

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Pointers[UPDATED: 24 March 2012]
Since I rather not post my current method of acquiring interfaces addresses, here's most of what you'll need:

pEngineClient: 0x38979524
pEntitylist: 0x38943F08
pInput: 0x3894E52C
gpGlobals: 0x38943BB4

pEngineClient is all that's needed for a working console, pEntityList will be useful for some people, the other two are mainly for those capable of making a bot that runs in the background.

Enjoy
~ Hell_Demon

P.S. Drop me a priv message if vindi updates so I can update addresses again
Quote Originally Posted by Hell_Demon View Post
Since I rather not post my current method of acquiring interfaces addresses
Might be better. Nice release.
Update 03/24/2012:

pEngineClient: 0x38979524
pEntitylist: 0x38943F08
pInput: 0x3894F52C
gpGlobals: 0x38943BB4
I've managed find out these pointers of Chinese version, but do you have any idea about why CreateInterface always return NULL?
digged into CreateInterface of Engine module,didn't find any thread id checks like they do in ClientCmd.
Quote Originally Posted by Sylphia View Post
I've managed find out these pointers of Chinese version, but do you have any idea about why CreateInterface always return NULL?
digged into CreateInterface of Engine module,didn't find any thread id checks like they do in ClientCmd.
No idea what exactly they did there. It looks weird now.
I'll have a look at it.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us