Godmode Release
I have godmode in my hands,Which is really hard to get as most of you know that hacks on this game that Dont' D/c you in 2minutes are hard to come by..
Well i have/Know Godmode,Stat hacks,Speedhack that wont d/c you and a semi Item hack
Not 100% sure if i can do this but i don't wanna just hand out the Godmode so if i can,I'm gonna actually trade it for some ingame items,So if you would like it and i can do it..For God Mode i would like Decent/Good Ingame items for it since its alot harder to get and its in a trainer and i have it in AoB's for Cheat engine.
I have already got Abyssal Armor,5 vitality pots,3 speed pots... Ect,Ect.
IF I'm not allowed to "Sell" this the way i am then lock the thread and tell me otherwise cause i did not know though.
But if you are interested then Private message me cause i really don't feel like typing out how to do each of the other hacks AND I and a group are working on a Auto Looter so that should be out soon if it works.
For GodMode trading i will take anything Pretty much as long as it's decent items or good...Just matters so Pm me.
Well i have/Know Godmode,Stat hacks,Speedhack that wont d/c you and a semi Item hack
Not 100% sure if i can do this but i don't wanna just hand out the Godmode so if i can,I'm gonna actually trade it for some ingame items,So if you would like it and i can do it..For God Mode i would like Decent/Good Ingame items for it since its alot harder to get and its in a trainer and i have it in AoB's for Cheat engine.
I have already got Abyssal Armor,5 vitality pots,3 speed pots... Ect,Ect.
IF I'm not allowed to "Sell" this the way i am then lock the thread and tell me otherwise cause i did not know though.
But if you are interested then Private message me cause i really don't feel like typing out how to do each of the other hacks AND I and a group are working on a Auto Looter so that should be out soon if it works.
For GodMode trading i will take anything Pretty much as long as it's decent items or good...Just matters so Pm me.




i died 2 times 