Super WEIRD ERROR PLEASE HELP!!

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Super WEIRD ERROR PLEASE HELP!!
I did everything correct even get the okay bar and loading goes through shows hacks but before i get to lobby it kicks me out with some error about C++ line 52 please any help I will be so happy to get back to hacking


Debug Assertion Failed!

Program: C:\Nexon\Combat Arms\Engine.exe
File: F:\dd\vctools\crt_bld\self_x86\crt\src\dbgdel.cpp
line: 52

Experssion:_BLOCK_TYPE_IS_VALID(pHead->nBlockUse)


For information on how your progream can cause an assertion
Failure, see the visual C++ documentation on asserts.

(Press Retry to debug the application)

I press retry nothing happens i tired 3 times and get this same error
whats the hack's name
Quote Originally Posted by FailureMastr View Post
whats the hack's name
the 1.2 xphier hack
Quote Originally Posted by kushmaster420 View Post
the 1.2 xphier hack
try using perx injector with this hack. Make sure to run perx as admin
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?