Crossfire Black Screen inGame
Happens very often and it's started to pis me off.
I'm playing any game on CF, the game lags and then freezes then goes into a black screen in which it unfreezes and I can hear the game still going on I real time and I can still shoot but I can't see anything because of this black screen?? HELP
To fix it I have to leave the game esc enter enter and it pisseses me off when I'm Doing good
I'm playing any game on CF, the game lags and then freezes then goes into a black screen in which it unfreezes and I can hear the game still going on I real time and I can still shoot but I can't see anything because of this black screen?? HELP
To fix it I have to leave the game esc enter enter and it pisseses me off when I'm Doing good