Buying $5.

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Buying $5.
LOL, the title might sound funny, but Yes. Im buying $5, meaning that I'd exchange something for someone to send $5 in my Paypal Account. Im willing to give my "$10 Karma Koin Prepaid Card", this card is used for Game Currency Buying. I CAN GO LOWER, LOL, Basically I just need like $2 in my Paypal, I dont even care if thats how much you'll pay for it, I can deal with that LOL.

Selling between $2-5.

No MSN or anything, just PM ME
tell me any of ur contact o.O like skype or msn!
You aren't buying $5... You're selling a Karma Koin card for $5. Just saying...
I may be interested.
If you got some RSGP i can do it.

Say give me....13M for the 5 USD?
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?