UnhappyHy All Good Hackers!'''I WANT YOURS HELPS''''

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Hy All Good Hackers!'''I WANT YOURS HELPS''''
i cant hack operation 7!! i get fast ban! who know where download bypass or how dont take ban!?!?!


i taket 6 account banned!!!
SRRY I SPEAK ENGLIS VERY LOW I ESTONIAN!!

ThanX
Well you will get banned no matter what I mean it's really hard to find a good hack that will not get detected so yea I understand why you want a hack that won't ban you quickly but I doubt that there are any out there unless if there's like VIP hacks out already.
[QUOTE=djkazaxx;512630]i cant hack operation 7!! i get fast ban! who know where download bypass or how dont take ban!?!?!


i taket 6 account banned!!!
SRRY I SPEAK ENGLIS VERY LOW I ESTONIAN!!
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?