Mw3 Media Player BETA

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
Mw3 Media Player BETA

**hit the settings button to see full app at work **

@Jorndel Inspired me to make this

Some features:
♦ It Acts like a real win32 application (That's why it has a false positive )
♦ Custom Cursor
♦ Settings
♦ Custom pick hotkeys
♦ Auto Plays next one in list when stopped Unless paused
♦ Still in beta some there is some bugs
♦ Fully moveable (Clean movement also)

Notes:
I'm bored so I thought I would test my skills
Requires all dlls and .cur file to start (.cur is if you would like to have the custom cursor not totally required)
Any bugs post here or pm me (don't bump)
Spent about 4 hours coding so enjoy!
Might be open source soon
IN BETA


File:
Mw3 mediaplayer BETA.rar156 KB · 143 downloads Scanning…
/Approved
-Your Play/Pause function just start the song again :S

Quote Originally Posted by willrulz188 View Post
I just don't see how this is relevant to mw3
Hmm Now I may ask you the same :S


She what I made (Yes, Full HD as well)

Night everyone
Quote Originally Posted by Jorndel View Post
/Approved
-Your Play/Pause function just start the song again :S


Hmm Now I may ask you the same :S


She what I made 8yes, Full HD as well)


Night everyone
My Theme is mw3's style :S
Quote Originally Posted by willrulz188 View Post
My Theme is mw3's style :S

Still the same, you stated out the media player itself.
And then you make one you used 4 hours on.

Dam, that's a long time...
(But the design took the time? Other was easy I hope.)


Again Night Night
don't hurt me

Hint: When I press the Play button, make it play the first Index?
Would be more human. (Or just start to play when added.)
Quote Originally Posted by Jorndel View Post

Still the same, you stated out the media player itself.
And then you make one you used 4 hours on.

Dam, that's a long time...
(But the design took the time? Other was easy I hope.)


Again Night Night
don't hurt me

Hint: When I press the Play button, make it play the first Index?
Would be more human. (Or just start to play when added.)
Meh I'll add it

Press the settings button (my favorite part)

GUI + Features + Kicking bugs around and making some more = 4 hours
Quote Originally Posted by Jorndel View Post

Still the same, you stated out the media player itself.
And then you make one you used 4 hours on.

Dam, that's a long time...
(But the design took the time? Other was easy I hope.)


Again Night Night
don't hurt me

Hint: When I press the Play button, make it play the first Index?
Would be more human. (Or just start to play when added.)
you mock this guy but you develop in VB?
Quote Originally Posted by CSagan View Post
you mock this guy but you develop in VB?
I mainly code in C#.
I can also do VB.Net. (Since I made hacking tutorials and more for it.)
And my C++ skills, are very very very very very LOW!
HTML = Extreme low
Java = Unknown
LUA = Unknown
PHP = Unknown
Python = Unknown
Anything else I forgot = I don't know...


And no, I don't really mean to: mock him at all.

Just returned what he said about mine, and told him something he could add.
looks nice i must say, but i think ill stick to my normal media player
Quote Originally Posted by sflord90 View Post
looks nice i must say, but i think ill stick to my normal media player
This is for fun has no real purpose but to test my skills

if you try it though you'll like it... it's unlike any other media player but yet still the same in its own way

Quote Originally Posted by willrulz188 View Post
This is for fun has no real purpose but to test my skills

if you try it though you'll like it... it's unlike any other media player but yet still the same in its own way



i still like my normal media player more as it works together with the audio buttons my keyboard has
Quote Originally Posted by sflord90 View Post
i still like my normal media player more as it works together with the audio buttons my keyboard has
Ya I don't have media controls on my keyboard so I just code my own

I did it only for fun people not to replace anything
all I do ask is just try it out and see how I can code

and woops forgot to save all :| so some bugs that I did fix didn't get saved in this app
Very basic but nice
It does require bankgothic md bt Font to have full look of the program (Hint: Google)

Open Source if anyone wants it pm me I'll upload it
Did a lot of features not on beta

and basic isn't the word I would use :| a lot of code actually
Ah, very interesting look.
they both look great but i have a brother who will dancw to any music so its a no no for me lol here look hes the one with the pink hair now if you got him dancing behind you while your trying to play its offputting lol
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?