ProradarV2?

Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
ProradarV2?


A rough draft I threw together a week or two ago, and posted on the alter forum. But as alteriwnet is getting shut down, this is the next best place. Would anyone be interested? And yes they do work on steam.
And Why You ask a Question like this? Simple Share with us
Yes, im interested
I am interested. Does it mod the minimap too?
yep would love this too - I expect all here will - when can we expect a release......???????
Id hurry up with a release - cuz I feel and update and DLC comming soon !!
i would very much be interested in this
Well fine, I might work on in when I have time in the next week or so. Between work, RL, and other things dont count on a speedy delivery though.
Please release, I want this
out of curiosity, how should these be done, i might also try, but i would want them for the loading screens of each map as well. so before you start you game you can plan what you might do
by the time he codes this - it will be outdated and a new update will be released patching previous 'glitches' ect ... we must be due for an update within the next few weeks, i'd have thought
Quote Originally Posted by dz0 View Post
by the time he codes this - it will be outdated and a new update will be released patching previous 'glitches' ect ... we must be due for an update within the next few weeks, i'd have thought
Codes? Its a texture mod. I would have it done by the end of this week if I werent so busy and lazy.
Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us