New Patch's Complete addys

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
New Patch's Complete addys
Code:
WeaponMgr>1013E796   8B0D D0C3AA10    MOV ECX,DWORD PTR DS:[10AAC3D0]
BPI>10128ED5   8B0D C852A410    MOV ECX,DWORD PTR DS:[10A452C8]
FallMgr>10137941   A1 B4C3AA10      MOV EAX,DWORD PTR DS:[10AAC3B4]
PlayerPointer>10028B40   8B0D B0473510    MOV ECX,DWORD PTR DS:[103547B0]          ; CShell.1035CCB0
Wall>1013AD6C   8B0D BCC3AA10    MOV ECX,DWORD PTR DS:[10AAC3BC]
hope i have helped!
YEs hlpd a lot..but i dont knw to code and make haks hlp me?
Quote Originally Posted by Death-Dev View Post
Good Job @Assassin's Creed
But Just The Pointers Updated
or Both Pointers And Offset Updated
I guess some offsets changed i might post em soon...am still finding
Edit ya there are some offsets that changed @Death-Dev but i dont want to steal @DaRk 's job and post them
Quote Originally Posted by Assassin's Creed View Post


I guess some offsets changed i might post em soon...am still finding
Edit ya there are some offsets that changed @Death-Dev but i dont want to steal @DaRk 's job and post them
Yeah leave it to @DaRk He Is Doing It Well
&&Thank U for The Pointers
ill try to make D3d menu wait for my realese
brother, may I ask of you undetect Base CrossFire?
I am still new here, next time I'll learn on their own to make, and can you give me lessons in the video, about how to find from first to last addyes.

before I say thank you
Thank u i was will release but u released first
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us