SELLING LTC5 26 PERMS

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
SELLING LTC5 26 PERMS
Game Version: NA
Items and length: 26 perms inside SS
Rank:LTC 5 ALMOST COL
Kd (Kill Death Ratio):1.5+
Any other Important Information: Lots of perms, Never hacked on,CBL Clean, everything is LEGIT(combos,hs,streaks)
Middleman or you go first!
I'm accepting only NX
Min:75K NX
Add me: littleminihacker.hot...ION]mail.co.uk
Quote Originally Posted by LittleHacker View Post
Game Version: NA
Items and length: 26 perms inside SS
Rank:LTC 5 ALMOST COL
Kd (Kill Death Ratio):1.5+
Any other Important Information: Lots of perms, Never hacked on,CBL Clean, everything is LEGIT(combos,hs,streaks)
Middleman or you go first!
I'm accepting only NX
Min:75K NX
Add me: littleminihacker.hot...ION]mail.co.uk
I'll buy it.
150k NX
I recently got 3 Karma Koin cards, $50 each.
I added you on MSN.
HIGHEST ONE IS 150K NX anyone else?
Quote Originally Posted by LittleHacker View Post
HIGHEST ONE IS 150K NX anyone else?
175k NX
Add me on skype paullikesharley.
willing to buy your account add me on Skype tommy.violante10
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?