Bleach 63 IS OUT!
Bleach 63 IS OUT!
hahahahahahahaha i got naruto 166-167 they only have 165 hhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha
ok cool ... who cares about naruto??...
i enjoyd bleach so i let my laptop at school keep on uploading it
i love my schools network
1MEGA BYTE per second upload. after 2 hours i had about 6-7 gig upload from this 1 file
i love my schools network
1MEGA BYTE per second upload. after 2 hours i had about 6-7 gig upload from this 1 file

Wow, 60% done.
I get about 500k P/S download.
I get about 500k P/S download.
I watched it, it was crap. Just a bunch of fillers, oh well.
I think Bleach reached an ALL-TIME low.
I think Bleach reached an ALL-TIME low.
cant say it was that good but it was ok.. but hehe the new episods are gonna get WICKET
and the fightes are ok
cant wait to next week 
and the fightes are ok
cant wait to next week 
FRIDAY OF THE 13TH dont die and good luck lol
suck my dick you fucking noob.. going and spaming around.. haha what a wimp...
Bleach is fked up now, fucking filler arc is next episode.
i dont know if its fuckt up yet.. but we will se what happends
Every good anime has fillers. It will be worth it.
Wow, I just realized Dayenbetto's release comes out TMOZ!
Gonna go play Omunisha or w/e till then. XD
Gonna go play Omunisha or w/e till then. XD
Dayenbetto? or Dattebayo? i am gonna download the Lunar 1-25, 26-50 packs, then i might actual know what this one is like...
This thread is closed for replies.