PostCombat Arms EU , NA , MultiClient

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Combat Arms EU , NA , MultiClient [updating the information]
Information

Not many of you will know if open more than one CA at a time ..
so I want to tell you that it is now possible.
and I want to open more than one account at once?
I'll explain ..
if your pc can open up to 4 CA customers eu / na be possible to participate in fireteams yourself or otherwise play to go up the money and experience faster, in that I mean it would be possible to achieve a high level in soon, in case your pC will not support 4 clients .. If you had 2 pc you could open up 2 clients in each

could make the tutorial for how to do it if people would like to know as MPGH

later I'll upload a demo.

Tutorial http://www.mpgh.net/forum/223-combat...lticlient.html

sorry for my low level of English and thank you



The tutorial is on the way, I need time to put all the download links in order and make a video tutorial, this will be announced here and put in a new post for the tutorial.

Thanks for your interest.
if you know how to open multiple ca clients at the same time feel free to share .
Thank you very much for your interest, thank you, I will share this detail with you later, between today or tomorrow, putting all the video tutorial, bug fixes to repair with files and more things to tell you later,

until then
thanks dude.. i will superpowerlevel lol
what happened man ?
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?