VEGETA SPRITEE

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
VEGETA SPRITEE
mmm.

7/10

Just because i dont like the border.
What can I improve?
The text .
that is a great sig, awsome
Yea, I know, I suck at putting text on things lol.
Well thank you.
Cut the text definitely, And either get rid of or opacity down that yellow triangle to the left of the sprite, Also alittle plan.. I like the "Kah-mayamaya" power thingie lmao.

8/10, Overall a good sprite sig could use a little bit more and WORK ON YOUR TEXT FOR CHRIST SAKE CLOUD..

P.s - Only commenting your sigs
There's too much blank black space though.
JADED!
YOUR BACK!!!!!!
<33333
I disagree, Simplicity is key.. If you put too many things it tend to get TOO busy. I would rather a sig with negative space rather then just random c4d placings.
I re-did it, please check the new thread.
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us