CoolHi!

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
Hi!
I'm back! I been gone a long while and don't really play games anymore lol.. More interested in programming and GFXing. I really want to get the GFX section back to life because I just got good with it a few months ago and so I think I can do that.

I'm thinking of a name change too. Lots of people probably don't know or remember me, but that's alright. Figured I'd have to restart when I came back anyway
I know where it belongs, just wanted people to see it. Mods can move it when they are ready.
If you know where it belongs, why put it in general.

I did it when i returned.. not getting off to a good start.

you should know these things
Did what when you returned? And do you know what reading is? Just asking.
Quote Originally Posted by Legend3 View Post
Did what when you returned? And do you know what reading is? Just asking.
Put my return thread IN the return section.

it's just common sense.

If people remember you, you'll see that you've made a return thread and they will post. No need to put it in general.
So you don't read. Noted.

So now what.. You want me to move it? Or shall we wait for a Mod like I said? Leave it at that.
Quote Originally Posted by Legend3 View Post
So you don't read. Noted.

So now what.. You want me to move it? Or shall we wait for a Mod like I said? Leave it at that.
sorry, i just couldn't see that last bit, your selected text is very difficult to read with hurting my eyes.

I canz reaad.
Sup, 1 day middle man, then inactive for 3 months.
Sup
Was going to argue what really happened, but don't care that much.


And noted. I used to get that a lot, all good.
He too sexy to be there


(Sarcasm)
Welcome back
welcome to MPGH
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us