SolvedProblem with xray

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Problem with xray
Hi guys. Today I was using xray when suddenly I see blocks of iron, diamon, etc ... everywhere. And I assumed it was because of an anti-xray, is there any way to bypass this?Thanks.


javaw2012-03-1819-25-34-35.jpg155 KB · 5 downloads
You correct to assume it is because of an anti-xray plugin on the server. There are a few known ways to get around this hack using the servers seed and such but I don't believe any of them are public.
Quote Originally Posted by Joebob97
This is not a bug. The server you are on is using a plugin called XrayObfuscator that changes the look of all stones to ores so the real ores are disguised. There is no way to bypass it as the server is sending you chunks to look like this. There is no way around it, now play like a man get ur diamonds for real.
Thanks, @Rigby.

/closed.
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us