[BUYING]

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
[BUYING]
I have 20$ looking for a 2LT+
offer me some stuff! ogogogog!
Cpt4 full info?
any perms??
Quote Originally Posted by EpicUser View Post
any perms??
Ak47,usp se, 500k gp, and 1k nx.


---------- Post added at 12:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:35 PM ----------

With Max perm too.
deal. I want it!
How much till CPT5?
Quote Originally Posted by EpicUser View Post
deal. I want it!
How much till CPT5?
5% til it reaches cpt5. Your also an admin of a clan.
Quote Originally Posted by Kprizzy View Post


5% til it reaches cpt5. Your also an admin of a clan.
Yes I would love this account.
@Ravallo will be MM?
Quote Originally Posted by EpicUser View Post
Yes I would love this account.
@Ravallo will be MM?
Sure but hopefully i can trade without getting my laptop. I'm using my iPod rightxD. And how will you be paying?
Quote Originally Posted by Kprizzy View Post


Sure but hopefully i can trade without getting my laptop. I'm using my iPod rightxD. And how will you be paying?
I only have a paypal
Quote Originally Posted by EpicUser View Post
I only have a paypal
Sure that"ll work.
Also can you wait till Friday? Ons use my laptop that day.
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us