HelpMaking AC Trainer !

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Making AC Trainer !
Need Your Help Fast !!!

I Was Making A Trainer For Assault Cube With VB 2010 And I Tried Many Tut's About How To Make It But I Always Get This Error ( I Added ReadAndWriteMomrey.VB)

Here's The Error :

http://img716.imageshack.us/img716/2479/qewe.jpg

Thanks Every Body
&H00FE800......it's not just a '&'. it's '&H'....whatever Mostafa.
I Just Added Any Address I Added Many Right Address But Same Problem



@richard_Nixxon, the Class isn't checking for & or &H it's just looking for a integer

Code:
Public Sub WriteInteger(ByVal ProcessName As String, ByVal Address As Integer, ByVal Value As Integer, Optional ByVal nsize As Integer = 4)
Which means you can put any integer and won't get an error at all.

For some reason however, the issue lies there. If you change the Sub for WriteInteger from Address As Integer to String, there isn't an error. However, it won't work the way you want it to so I tested something and...

If you open & edit ReadWritememory.vb and change the line above to.

Code:
Public Sub WriteInteger(ByVal ProcessName As String, ByVal Address As Int32, ByVal Value As Integer, Optional ByVal nsize As Integer = 4)
I managed to get it to work. I changed integer to int32 (which shouldn't matter at all) Int32 and Integer are interchangeable, however it seems to work this way. I didn't spend any time reading anything in the code other then the line giving you the error, so as a rule of thumb, Give us the actual error (we know its a "Expected Expression" error because on the bottom of the image it says so, however, we can't help you without code to look it, I had to go out of my way & download the ReadWriteMemory.vb file just to look at that line......

Be sure to be more thorough when you ask for help, Please & Thank you.
Let me know if it helps you.


Quote Originally Posted by NextGen1 View Post



@richard_Nixxon, the Class isn't checking for & or &H it's just looking for a integer

Code:
Public Sub WriteInteger(ByVal ProcessName As String, ByVal Address As Integer, ByVal Value As Integer, Optional ByVal nsize As Integer = 4)
Which means you can put any integer and won't get an error at all.

For some reason however, the issue lies there. If you change the Sub for WriteInteger from Address As Integer to String, there isn't an error. However, it won't work the way you want it to so I tested something and...

If you open & edit ReadWritememory.vb and change the line above to.

Code:
Public Sub WriteInteger(ByVal ProcessName As String, ByVal Address As Int32, ByVal Value As Integer, Optional ByVal nsize As Integer = 4)
I managed to get it to work. I changed integer to int32 (which shouldn't matter at all) Int32 and Integer are interchangeable, however it seems to work this way. I didn't spend any time reading anything in the code other then the line giving you the error, so as a rule of thumb, Give us the actual error (we know its a "Expected Expression" error because on the bottom of the image it says so, however, we can't help you without code to look it, I had to go out of my way & download the ReadWriteMemory.vb file just to look at that line......

Be sure to be more thorough when you ask for help, Please & Thank you.
Let me know if it helps you.


I still don't get it.....He is trying to write in an address, and is trying to write the address as a hex number but he doesn't add &H before the number....:/ I think I am stupid.
@richard_Nixxon, He will need the & (&) addy, however, that isn't the reason for the syntax error, it would be if the function required specific char. structure, but it doesn't. The application may not work (without error) or get some type of runtime error, however, it wouldn't cause a syntax error.
&00FE800 wtf?! use &H4FE800 or &H2FE800
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?