Pointers, Addys, Offsets, WeaponLog, ETC
ok,then i will not hack to put
1B14 if i dont want i it xD.
1B14 if i dont want i it xD.
Thanks for the Weapon Log with Damge I hope it will fix the client error of weapon hack snipers and melee
BTW, I hope the next release of Weapon Logs would have damages.
BTW, I hope the next release of Weapon Logs would have damages.
MPGH : Helping leechers since 2k6. Sorry but this is my point of view. Crossfire will die soon.
Hey guys im new and i would like assistance on downloading + installing these great hacks.. could i please ask someone nicely to take the time in explaining step by step for this noob here ( me ) 

This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source CodePointers, Addys, Offsets, WeaponLog, ETC
3 CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source CodePointers, Addys, Offsets, WeaponLog, ETC
43 CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source CodePointers, Addys, Offsets, WeaponLog, ETC Ver 2
36 CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source CodeTutorial to find Pointers,Addys,Offsets
9 WarRock DiscussionsWarrock Addies+offsets etc
9



