Rapid fire

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Rapid fire
Need help with making a rapid fire for an ar and melee if you know how to do it pm me do we can set up a tv so you can show me how (I already know about the thread on how to do it but I'm still having troubles with it I contacted the guy with the Pokemon pic avatar ;can't remember name) and he said he dost know how so now im askin the community for help
no
ITS noT on a hack its just a mod im trying to make but having troubles with it
Quote Originally Posted by alic12 View Post
ITS noT on a hack its just a mod im trying to make but having troubles with it
Then I believe this is the wrong section.
@Drake
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?