How To Fix X-Trap Errors For Assassin's Creed hack- For Windows 7

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
How To Fix X-Trap Errors For Assassin's Creed hack- For Windows 7
Ok so the hack have not been working for me b4. But i figure out why it wasnt. I have windows 7 64bit so it should work. I remember that some of the exe files would have Windows XP (service pack) set as default.

To fix the X-Trap Errors right click on crossfire/CF_G4box/patcher_cf and click properties. Click the compatibilty tab and then uncheck the box next to Run this program in comapatibily mod for:

After you have done that it, the hack should work. Pleaz reply if it does so I wil know its right.
Thank you, I have not think about, because I have changed compatibility mode for Windows xp SP2 (i have win7) already, and forgot to change back to win7...
I too get many x trap errors, wish again it wont come (gonna check it out)

thanked, +1 rept
make's sense
Quote Originally Posted by WolfenXD View Post
Ok so the hack have not been working for me b4. But i figure out why it wasnt. I have windows 7 64bit so it should work. I remember that some of the exe files would have Windows XP (service pack) set as default.

To fix the X-Trap Errors right click on crossfire/CF_G4box/patcher_cf and click properties. Click the compatibilty tab and then uncheck the box next to Run this program in comapatibily mod for:

After you have done that it, the hack should work. Pleaz reply if it does so I wil know its right.
the hack doesnt work on 64 bit....dang :L.........its working on 32bit win 7...
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?