UnhappyBying alligator + vss katana account

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Bying alligator + vss katana account
Looking to buy an account with alligator and vss katana, prefer low level but won't matter
MSN: stelios.kythr@live.com
Skype: stelios.kythr
how much would u pay for that?
I have an acc with Gator FG Predator and VSS Katana
Quote Originally Posted by Cosmin332 View Post
how much would u pay for that?
I have an acc with Gator FG Predator and VSS Katana
Cosmin, would you be willing to trade for this account?

ImageShack(TM) slideshow
Quote Originally Posted by Cosmin332 View Post
how much would u pay for that?
I have an acc with Gator FG Predator and VSS Katana
Is it still up for sale? i can offer :3
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?