Just a small question

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Just a small question
Okay to most this is a silly question. But I am unsure on how the config.cfg files works and how would I go about making my own? with like these commands.


bind "T" "god"
bind "Y" "ohk"
bind "F5" "cc_mailbox_ui"
bind "F6" "show_mini_shop"
bind "F7" "close_last_dialog"
bind "F8" "close_alchemy_box"
bind "F9" "mp_friendlyfire 1"
bind "6" "plr_play_overlay_sequence paladin_transformation_begin_1"
bind "7" "plr_play_overlay_sequence paladin_transformation_begin_2"
bind "8" "cc_set_sub_weapon mining_bomb 999"
bind "9" "plr_play_overlay_sequence paladin_2_skill_tentacle"
bind "0" "current_combat_difficulty 1"
bind "-" "cc_enter_colhen_from_rochest"
bind "=" "cc_enter_rochest_from_colhen"
bind "KP_END" "cc_set_sub_weapon mining_bomb 999"
bind "KP_DOWNARROW" "cc_set_sub_weapon javelin_lvl2 999"
bind "KP_PGDN" "cc_set_sub_weapon Sticky_bomb_lvl1 999"
bind "KP_LEFTARROW" "cc_change_figure_height 0.1"
bind "KP_5" "cc_change_figure_height 1"
bind "KP_RIGHTARROW" "cc_change_figure_height 3"
bind "KP_HOME" "cc_shiplist_ui"
bind "KP_UPARROW" "cc_send_start_game_message"
bind "KP_PGUP" "cc_change_start_game_message"
bind "KP_MINUS" "changemap_to_current_random_sector"
bind "KP_PLUS" "changemap_to_next_random_sector"
bind "*" "incrementvar sv_gravity -800 800 800"
why not? the bind the being create by the creator...it can be change by the user for the user own used...i don't think it's illegal...
btw those bind for none "nuke mode"?
Quote Originally Posted by magicb0y View Post
why not? the bind the being create by the creator...it can be change by the user for the user own used...i don't think it's illegal...
btw those bind for none "nuke mode"?
It's just a starting list I made in like a few mins. well just put my own buttons on it. and I see Pie binds and he has a Config file an just wanted to know how to make one for myself.
Don't really need a config file as long as you don't go into options again.
I set my binds to MHWALKER's binds once, and everytime I log in I'm fine.
Just set up your video options, regular controls and stuff. Then bind through the console. You can just save the cfg and Voila!
Use the command host_writeconfig to save the .cfg file.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us