CoolMEGA LOTTO TIPS?

Posts 16–30 of 33 · Page 2 of 3
You need...LUCK. LUCK. LUCK. AND MORE LUCK.
There's nothing u can do at this point but rely on LUCK to help u..but I serously hope some "glitch", "loophole", or even "hack" may be found for this =\
Quote Originally Posted by Healer Mage Aqw View Post
That guide really helped me alot xD

I'm glad it helped you a lot. Enjoy winning your lotto items then.
can I please have to link
Check the first page. Then find the ''Login'' link then click it

---------- Post added at 02:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:32 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ch0sen1 View Post
I'm glad it helped you a lot. Enjoy winning your lotto items then.
Meheheh. I enjoyed my lotto items. But still always dying cuz of cheaters. But thanks
There is 1 gun I so want to win in the lotto but I already spent like 7k and still nothing. It's the M14EBR. It's so hard to win that gun. It's so epic though.
Quote Originally Posted by ch0sen1 View Post
There is 1 gun I so want to win in the lotto but I already spent like 7k and still nothing. It's the M14EBR. It's so hard to win that gun. It's so epic though.
You lack with determination and luck .
I got mine after 29 spins. 1 lotto left but the lotto guide helped me
Try to get a m4a1 s dc at 4:00 pm (GMT+8) he won two times and he tried it also in the other day and nanalo nmn ulit siya. Nasa Oras lng ata yan. )
you dont need luck or anything just one bar and spin it in 45% or 65% then you will get it mine is really increadible one when i started to spin it i won so easily 2 spin royal barret dragon 1 spin scar gold 1 spin keris s-mas believe me or not but it's the truth however a storm is coming cuz my acc got hack in one month so it's no gud trying to say "show me your profile" but right now im saving money im going to spin again this time is spop x .. i will get this one in only 1 spin for sure ^_^
Quote Originally Posted by ch0sen1 View Post
Here you go. Hope this helps.

Login
This guy is drunk.
I can't understand anything of him
'if lumabas ang free gun sa number 1 , now spin at blue line.
if lumabas ang free gun sa number 2 , now spin at red line.
if lumabas ang free gun sa number 3 and 4 , now spin at black line.
if lumabas ang free gun sa number 3, now spin full
if lumabas ang free gun sa number 4, now spin na 1 tap only'
Quote Originally Posted by redvolty View Post
This guy is drunk.
I can't understand anything of him
'if lumabas ang free gun sa number 1 , now spin at blue line.
if lumabas ang free gun sa number 2 , now spin at red line.
if lumabas ang free gun sa number 3 and 4 , now spin at black line.
if lumabas ang free gun sa number 3, now spin full
if lumabas ang free gun sa number 4, now spin na 1 tap only'
It's true you know. That's the most basic guide for Lotto in PH.
Quote Originally Posted by wfefwefwef View Post
It's true you know. That's the most basic guide for Lotto in PH.
Yeah , but i can't understand anything for him.
Quote Originally Posted by redvolty View Post
Yeah , but i can't understand anything for him.
That's because it's Filipino and we're Filipinos ( Tagalog )
:3 Try Google Translate.
We're? -.-

---------- Post added at 12:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:33 PM ----------

Look at your flag.
you're no filipino
Posts 16–30 of 33 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us