TalkingWarrock D3d Hack Feb 09

Posts 1–15 of 41 · Page 1 of 3
Warrock D3d Hack Feb 09
This is a leeched hack
<<<< tested and working by me>>>>

Image



Scan Results:

Antivir: Nothing found
ArcaVir: Nothing found
Avast: Nothing found
AVG: Nothing found
BitDefender: Nothing found
F-Prot: Nothing found
Norman: Nothing found
Rising: Nothing found
VirusBlokAda32: Nothing found
VirusBuster: Nothing found

http://www.viruschief.com/report.htm...f96214550d1804

Notes:

- Press insert to open menu
- I removed the OPK code so it's not working
- Some hacks are buggy such as bone shot and speed. Will fix in later versions

Please thank if it works

dwnload- http://www.*********.com/?dugwdtrztkt
sry for u but works perfectly for me

Please thank
DONT DOWNLOAD ITS A VIRUSSSSSSS: NO DOWNLOAD
Its not a fken virus u lame b*****
I don't beleive this is a working hack, else I would have seen more hackers with spectate/opk
not working cannot delete the exe
with all hacks i've problem
when i start their it's good but directly after they close and i cant use them

can you help me pls ????
I'll scan with AVG, Avast and Spybot - Search and Destroy. And even virustotal.com to make sure his is not fake.

EDIT: I'm glad to say this, the file is CLEAN
Why would you repost this? IT WAS ON THE FIRST PAGE.
Frigging thanks wh0re.
6 post =.= user posting hacks
trojan.....guys dont dowload....if its working for u gd4u but i got a trojan.....
hack this fuking lo life sob asshole fuk face im hacking his fukin ip
wow so close to working
Posts 1–15 of 41 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?