DetectedHell_Demons mini console[03/24/2012][NA Only]
why the old command(ex:cc_fill_all_items )is useless ? THX~
Very good! thx
Must I paste every single bind one at a time?
or am I doing something wrong?
Also, does anyone remember the way to create permanent binds if it is required to paste each bind seperately?
Thanks so much.
or am I doing something wrong?
Also, does anyone remember the way to create permanent binds if it is required to paste each bind seperately?
Thanks so much.

You can use the command host_writeconfig to save them.
Thanks.
I hope people who use this don't make it too obvious on other people's boat.
I hope people who use this don't make it too obvious on other people's boat.
lol i accidentally threw a judgement spear and someone called me out on it lol but i had a quick comeback saying i got 10 of em from compensation gift from nexon and the guy totally bought it
it helped that my stats are normal for a lvl 67. that was a close call though 
it helped that my stats are normal for a lvl 67. that was a close call though 
is there a vip version of this? I have not received an update, I've stopped playing this game but I might consider paying for an updated one later when I download content update for game.
hhmmm i don't know if it's just me but i tried logging in today and hackshield detects it.
I even tried the new consolite and they both appear to be detected.
I'm using a Windows 7 and Sylphia's sinject...
I even tried the new consolite and they both appear to be detected.
I'm using a Windows 7 and Sylphia's sinject...
Yep, it detected.
wdf, everything is gettin detected right this sec, i was just botting all night and then through til around 3pm est, watched a movie, come back and nexon pulled a slick one.
Well, got to give them a thumbs. They actually did something smart.
legit days are upon as all again... but i guess not too long~~~ hope a new version came?
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Vindictus Hacks & CheatsHell_Demons mini console [NA ONLY]
60 Vindictus TutorialsHell_Demons mini console
8 Vindictus DiscussionsMHWalker with Hell_Demons mini console ,ConsoLite 1.0 and pie blind work :D
14 Vindictus DiscussionsCommand List GUI for Hell_Demon's ConsoleKM 5 Vindictus Discussionshell_demon the console does not workAB 13
