SolvedCannot Find the Hack

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Cannot Find the Hack
I need help removing a hack from my crossfire it's been here for ages and it is not patched.I just have to remove it for like an hour to see a replay.It's somewhere in my crossfire folder but which file do I takeout to remove the hacks.Here is what it looks like in game.

here you go..
just replace that dll with mine.

EDIT: Is it your SndDrv.dll file?
XPva03.zip92 KB · 2 downloads Scanning…
/ approved
Quote Originally Posted by tycy8 View Post
I need help removing a hack from my crossfire it's been here for ages and it is not patched.I just have to remove it for like an hour to see a replay.It's somewhere in my crossfire folder but which file do I takeout to remove the hacks.Here is what it looks like in game.

so is your problem solved?
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us