How does hitbox affect u?

Pollwhat do u think of hitbox?
if i got 1 then i wuv it!!!!!!!!15% · 11
oh man those queer hitbox nubs!34% · 25
hitbox? wtf is that?51% · 37
73 votes · poll closed
Posts 16–30 of 36 · Page 2 of 3
GEEEEEET OUT!!!
Hitbox sucks nuts.
Quote Originally Posted by Robert View Post
Loco you just asked for a ban.
to be honest i dont think u can get banned right now seeming david is not here so ive would already gotten banned
Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
Basically hit box is a little invisible box around a character covering from the head to the feet and it registers the bullets when they hit the box as damage. Nexon fucked up so now sometimes the bullets dont register wen you shoot someone. So its like you have godmode sometimes.
And there are ways to exploit it I heard. I shot a guy who was afk in a box glitch 300 times, then he went un afk and killed me. He said he had exploited the hitbox glitch, and it was obvious he wasnt vip, I could have killed him if he wasnt using the exploit. I wanna know how its done/
Quote Originally Posted by dr1nkm1lk View Post
And there are ways to exploit it I heard. I shot a guy who was afk in a box glitch 300 times, then he went un afk and killed me. He said he had exploited the hitbox glitch, and it was obvious he wasnt vip, I could have killed him if he wasnt using the exploit. I wanna know how its done/
hes lying its a random incedent.........BTW i wont double post ne more!
Quote Originally Posted by dr1nkm1lk View Post
And there are ways to exploit it I heard. I shot a guy who was afk in a box glitch 300 times, then he went un afk and killed me. He said he had exploited the hitbox glitch, and it was obvious he wasnt vip, I could have killed him if he wasnt using the exploit. I wanna know how its done/
dude thats sig ill look in on it. Maybe he was lag spawning hmmm?
Juss I like ur pic of u and ur bro eating at McDonalds. and the fucking hitbox sux. I love it when it works tough. I voted for the middle choice.
Quote Originally Posted by Stealez4ever View Post
Juss I like ur pic of u and ur bro eating at McDonalds. and the fucking hitbox sux. I love it when it works tough. I voted for the middle choice.
Its me and your mom eating at mcdonalds actually.
Quote Originally Posted by igetmymain View Post
hitbox is the gayest shit those stupid nexon monkeys have pulled otta their asses, and they beter fix it soon cause my kdr is gettin fucked with this BS!
You freaking gayshit do you even know what a hitbox is? Its like you don't want a fucking hitbox so you can go around shooting ppl and not having them die.
they're hitboxes you nubs. and you can exploit it easy. pm
Don't know what a hit box is but nexon really needs to work on their hit detection. >
i am god
kill 10000000000235
i am god
kill 10000000000235
they said they fixed it but i still snipe and they dont die i no im not bad lol
still aint fixed after Feb 4th patch very gay......choobs dont be annoying...and higor dont spam ty
Posts 16–30 of 36 · Page 2 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us