QuestionSolvedI Cant Use PCeumel hack,Can Someone Help Me?

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
I Cant Use PCeumel hack,Can Someone Help Me?
HEY MY NAME IS ROMAN AND I HAVE WINDOWS 7 64 AND I CANT USE PCeumel hack AND I WAS ALOT OF HELPING POSTS BUT ITS NOT WORKING CAN SOMEONE HELP ME? MAYBE IN SKYPE?
Just read the instructions they tell you at the hack page.
Do you have Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributal and Microsoft .NET Framework 4 installed?
Quote Originally Posted by Hero View Post
Do you have Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributal and Microsoft .NET Framework 4 installed?
I think he wants it in step by step mode.
Just read the instructions at the hack page @john112200.


Give me the link to the hack. I'll take a look.
Quote Originally Posted by leopoldo614:5871507
Give me the link to the hack. I'll take a look.
It's a hack in the CF EU section.
Hack is patched anyway, closed.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?