Question[ShowOff] Some older Sig's..

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
[ShowOff] Some older Sig's..
So.. rate them If you want.



Moon | Dragon | V.2 | Signatur



Moon | Dragon | V.1 | Signatur



Moon | Kirby | Signatur



Moon | Building | Signatur




Moon | FreeText | Signatur



Moon | K-Script SOTW.#1 | Signatur



Moon | K-Script SOTW.#2 | Signatur



Moon | SWAT-STATION | Signatur | Banner




Rate..

& Yea, typo suck's most times, but I just got some 'pixel' Fonts on my Comp.


~MoonLight
Well.... they're not bad....

I GTG sleep right now anyways.
Well, you definitely have some experience.
Your signatures are very clean and appeasing to the eye.

Med - high Beginner,
Quote Originally Posted by -XpliCitt- View Post
very clean and appeasing to the eye.
Oh, so true. The words I was looking for.

GSA general ratings would be about: Mi***igh Novice.
Im not the best, but some experience I got.
And i'm trying my best.

Just need some lil bit more cleaner 'Styles', and kinda more colorful Sig's I guess..
Thank you for your Replies.


~MoonLight
Try putting a bit more flow and noise though.
For experimental purposes. ^.^
How long have you been doing graphical designs, if you don't mind me asking?
Quote Originally Posted by -XpliCitt- View Post
How long have you been doing graphical designs, if you don't mind me asking?
So.. i started last year, but then I could'nt do very much things, I was at the hospital for a long time, and now - I'm tryin to re-learn most things.
It's okay, I like your style. It could use more texture along with contrast, but other then that it looks very nice.
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?