SolvedProblem with webcam

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Problem with webcam
So around 2006 I bought a webcam this model QuickCam Communicate STX image if you need; http://i.testfreaks.es/images/produc...lus.536448.jpg .
So Ive been using that webcam for almost 6 years til now, I switch from vista to windows 7 Home Premium 64Bits my friend (Dont know how) Installed it for me, but now I have a problem, the webcam goes off and on I tryed to Install by going on ; It works sometimes ;

I tried on google for the drivers and didnt found nothing.

@Blitz
@Alen
@Ravallo
Quote Originally Posted by Ravallo View Post
I came across the official Drivers though
QuickCam® Communicate STX
Thank you Sir. you can go ahead and close it
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us