Weapon Pointer TUTORIAL

Posts 91–105 of 121 · Page 7 of 9
lol, i deleted it...
why would i keep it any longer, im hw banned, remember?
but ok, i'll download it again for you and send it over
OMFG HELP! I'M GETTING BANT FOR NO REASON!!!
(I THINK its because it seems like i have godmode......
really! i'm wasn't dying for no reason!)
then use system79's method...
i don't want to risk it and i don't know where to get version 5 point whatever
well, somepeople claimed that the server method crashes the game for no apparent reason
i don't give as long as it doesn't crash my comp.
now could someone PLEASE???? send me Hex Workshop version 5.2 via anything????
i'm started to get really impatient and ticked off.....
Then use something else, there are other programs other than Hex Workshop that do the same fucking thing dude.
i thought hex workshop only went up to version 4.2
I thought 4.23 was the latest release, but I could be wrong.
yeah i think system79 mistyped 4.2 to 5.2. eh. hey someone whoi has done this successfully, can u send me a screenshot of the addeys u have to delete? i'm having trouble..
Quote Originally Posted by BPK View Post
yeah i think system79 mistyped 4.2 to 5.2. eh. hey someone whoi has done this successfully, can u send me a screenshot of the addeys u have to delete? i'm having trouble..
no point as soon as u edit pbcl.dll punkbuster says block with no message
i deleted all addeys in "dll" and theres no difference. wel at least i figured out optional addeys..
I still haven't tested this yet.
eh i can't do it anyways...
wellington gets me right addeys in training mode,
but never works in real game! help!
Posts 91–105 of 121 · Page 7 of 9
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?