Help on model swap please

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Help on model swap please
I really need help on model swap or cross mod. I've read through most of the similar thread here on how to cross mod but everyone of them said the same thing. I did exactly what they said but when I start the game is cant run game due to client file corrupt. I WAS ABLE TO DO TEXTURE WITH NO PROBLEM AT ALL.
What I DID;

ani ak46
pvlma m416

rename ani ak47 to pvlma m416
inject to guns pv m ar
then remove original rez and delet new on new rez file
start game then get
"cant run game because client file corrupt"

I NEED HELP PLEASE
rename guns pv m ar to textureeffectsgroup
thanks man, I've been trying to solve this for a few days research and never thought it would be this easy. Thanks again and I did push the button for you.

---------- Post added at 10:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:59 PM ----------

This question is resolve but I dont know how to remove this thread or no power to, but this thread can be remove now
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?