How To Make A D3D Hook [ Complete Tutorial ]

PollUsefull
67 votes
Posts 31–45 of 57 · Page 3 of 4
Quote Originally Posted by nunox10 View Post
Hum... I think im kind 75% done to making a hack lol. Its a noob question but, do we really need to hook to make hack works?? Or depends on what im gonna hack?
Hooking is Just important for D3D Hacks ( You Cant make a D3D hack without a Hook ) .. , But Memory Hacks Could be Done Without a Hook just a DllMain..
Thanks for this Tutorial helped me alot, but maybe try to explain much more
And why are people voting this as Not UseFul ?
Good job! but i think you know this... When i am going to make any hack, injectors or something... I getting debug or Build fail could you please help me?
What is this I do not understand
Quote Originally Posted by Dodo2 View Post
What is this I do not understand
This is a D3D hook for DrawIndexedPrimitive, like wallhack, fullbright, no fog etc.. etc..
Quote Originally Posted by Swag View Post
This is a D3D hook for DrawIndexedPrimitive, like wallhack, fullbright, no fog etc.. etc..
Thank you brother
I want to know how to use it Please
Quote Originally Posted by Dodo2 View Post
Thank you brother
I want to know how to use it Please
Read the tutorial carefully and you will know a bit how to make a wallhack
this tutorial will not work its a fail one also cant work , i done a simple DIP base idk if i will post
and hook part on asm is wrong
give a video or a image to follow ...


its hard to read only .


im newbie here !

---------- Post added at 02:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:22 AM ----------

Can i make a hack in Visual basic 0.6???

only this:
Wall hack
see ghost
no recoil

with menu ...
help me ...
plss help me how to make a cheat in crossfire
where can i put that code ? teach me please
can some teach me how to make hacks and tell me what programs i will need
Posts 31–45 of 57 · Page 3 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?