SolvedHacking program.

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Hacking program.
Hello, well, I want to try to make my own hack, just to mess around, and I would like to know what program do I use, once I saw a tutorial from Assassin's Creed on how to hack and all that stuff, but I never found it again. So I want to know what program do I have to uso to make hacks, also, it would be awesome if you could find the tutorial thread from Assassins Creed.
Thx in advance...
U need to learn C++ programing.Read books about C++ and there u have it.
Yeah, but I don't have to, like, download C++ program or something like that?
Quote Originally Posted by Uranus View Post
Yeah, but I don't have to, like, download C++ program or something like that?
You download Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Express and learn C++ through tutorials. Assassin's Creed's thread is a sticky.
LOL, so that's why I couldn't find it... So noob of me.
Thanks, you can close this now.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us