SmilePowerbot updated

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Powerbot updated
powerbot has been updated. still in its baby steps in coming back. only 1 script out but more to come. download at their website. www.*************
+1
Thx, now everyone can get a life.
best
bot
evar
doesnt work for me
^Lies.
Simba bettor, make own scripts to do everything you want.

And, never wait for scripts, cause they're easy to make.

^True Story
Quote Originally Posted by AGWStge5rya$@% View Post
^Lies.
Simba bettor, make own scripts to do everything you want.

And, never wait for scripts, cause they're easy to make.

^True Story
simba=errors out the ass
rather do cooking legit cus all their bots for it suck dick and log within a hour or 2
You wont be saying all that when you are downed.
I mean powerbot used to be the best bot
idk now
You make your own scripts, derp.

The scripts I make are flawless, run until I stop them.
Even reloads so it bypasses Client Update.
Quote Originally Posted by AGWStge5rya$@% View Post
You make your own scripts, derp.

The scripts I make are flawless, run until I stop them.
Even reloads so it bypasses Client Update.
Retard Alert. PowerBot can to this too...
How many people can code in Javascript though? Pascal takes three hours to learn, then you can script. Derp.
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us